IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU ARE AGREEING (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND BULLZ THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY SECTION 19 “DISPUTE RESOLUTION” BELOW FOR DETAILS REGARDING ARBITRATION (INCLUDING THE PROCEDURE TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION).
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
Changes to these Terms or the Services
We may update the Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. If we do, we’ll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site and may also send other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Services anymore. The only exception is for changes to the “Dispute Resolution” section, for which you have followed the process in Section 18(f). Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion. We may add, remove, suspend or alter access to any content available through or on the Services from our Services at any time and make no guarantee as to the availability or minimum amount of specific content.
Changes to these Terms or the Services
To use the Services, you must be at least 13 years of age and not otherwise barred from using the Services under applicable law. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you (or your parent or legal guardian, as required by applicable law if you are unable to form a binding contract) have reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
Registration and Your Information
If you want to use certain features of the Services you will have to create an account (“Account”). You can do this via the Apps. To benefit from certain services such as content rewards, you must also create a WOM Token account. The WOM Token account is not provided by BULLZ as a service, however integration is required to deliver the rewards function as described in section 13. You must create only one WOM Token account for use with BULLZ services. You must create only one App account and one WOM Token account for use with BULLZ services.
Accuracy of Account Information
It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, including, without limitation, the posting of User Content (as defined below), and any communications or other contact you have with other users of the Services, whether or not you know about them. We may take actions we deem reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and abuse, including placing restrictions on user accounts or on the amount of content that can be accessed from the Services at any one time.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal.
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available by BULLZ through the Services; and (ii) “User Generated Content” means any Content that Account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. User Generated Content also includes, without limitation, any communications or content that you share with another user of the Services such as comments on other users’ User Content or direct messages between you and another user of the Services (“Communications”). Content includes without limitation User Generated Content.
Our Content Ownership
Except for any licensed rights granted under these Terms and conditions, BULLZ does not claim any ownership rights in any User Generated Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Generated Content. Subject to the foregoing, BULLZ and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Germany, the United States and other countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Generated Content Granted by You to Us
By making any User Generated Content available through the Services you hereby grant to BULLZ and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Generated Content in connection with marketing, promoting, operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to others and in connection with working with our brand partners and licensees.
Rights in User Generated Content Grant by YOU to Us for Marketing of Products Mentioned, Linked or Otherwise Included in said Content.
By making any User Generated Content available through the Services you hereby grant to BULLZ and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Generated Content in connection with marketing and promoting any and all products mentioned, show, linked or otherwise connected with the User Generated Content. Rewards for this use are outlined in section 12.
Name, Likeness, Other Personal Rights
By submitting User Generated Content, in which you may appear including, without limitation, your photograph, you hereby grant to BULLZ the unrestricted, unlimited, perpetual, worldwide license to use your name, username, image, likeness, or other information or materials supplied by you including any third party materials as it appears in such User Generated Content alone or as part of the User Generated Content, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed in connection with the Services itself, and any advertising and promotion of the Services or BULLZ without payment of compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you.
Your Responsibility for User Generated Content
You are solely responsible for all your User Generated Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Generated Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Generated Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Generated Content, nor your use and provision of your User Generated Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Generated Content by BULLZ on or through the Services, including, without limitation, in accordance with the rights granted to BULLZ in your User Generated Content in Section 6(c), Section 6(d) and Section 6(e) above, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You represent and warrant that all of your User Generated Content and your activities in connection with the Services will, at all times, comply with (i) the Terms; (ii) the BULLZ Guidelines; (iii) all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and (iv) any other guidelines or requirements that we may make available to you from time to time.
Rights in Content Granted by BULLZ
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, BULLZ grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. We retain and reserve all rights to that content, including, without limitation, all rights in and to the Site, App, Services, and all features, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade dress, and the look and feel of the Site, App, and Services. Other than the right to use the Site, App, and Services as explicitly described in these Terms for your personal, limited use, no other rights are granted to you under these Terms.
Content on BULLZ does not constitute financial advice
BULLZ does not provide personalized financial advice or act as a financial advisor. Users should always check with their licensed financial advisor, legal counsel, and/or tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment or financial plan. The nature of the User Generated Content presented on the Site and App are for general informational purposes only. No information on any part of the site is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, product, or fund. Your use of the Site and APP site indicates your agreement that you are able to make your own decisions about financial matters and that you bear sole responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and will not hold BULLZ or its affiliates liable for any damages relating to your personal finances or purchases.
Respecting Others’ User Generated Content
Subject to our rights under Section 6, you acknowledge that all User Generated Content and any content related thereto are the property of the respective user that makes the User Generated Content available through the Services or, if made explicit on the Services, us. You acknowledge and agree that BULLZ is not responsible or liable for your User Generated Content, including, without limitation, any user’s Communications, including yours.
Rights and Terms for Apps.
Rights in App Granted by BULLZ
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, BULLZ grants to you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download and install a copy of the Apps on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the Apps solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the Apps; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the Apps to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Apps; or (iv) make the functionality of the Apps available to multiple users through any means. BULLZ reserves all rights in and to the Apps not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
Accessing Apps from App Stores
The following terms apply to any App accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store or Google Play) where the App may now or in the future be made available (each an “App Provider”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and BULLZ, and not with the App Provider, and BULLZ (not the App Provider), is solely responsible for the Apps. The App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Apps.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider, and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the Apps to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apps. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of BULLZ.
- The App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the Apps or your possession and use of the Apps, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apps fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the Apps or your possession and use of that Apps infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, BULLZ will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- The App Provider, and its subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license to the Apps, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the Apps against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party terms and conditions when using the Apps.
General Prohibitions and BULLZ’s Enforcement Rights. You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person, animal or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (viii) promoted any conspiracy theory, known false information, or positions outside of community accepted norms unless backed by scientific and verified evidence or proof; or (ix) promotes weapons, including but not limited to handguns, rifles, assault weapon, knives, swords or other potentially lethal weapons (excluding decorative items, props or non-lethal versions).
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, BULLZ’s name, any BULLZ trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without BULLZ’s express written consent
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or download content from the Services using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by BULLZ or other generally available third-party web browsers
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a BULLZ trademark, logo URL or product name without BULLZ’s express written consent;
- Use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, claim a false affiliation, or misrepresent the source or identity of content used through the Services
- Influence, inflate, or otherwise manipulate any content in the Services or partner Services (e.g. WOM), or collude or otherwise work together with other parties to do the same;
- Transfer WOM Tokens from your WOM Token account to any address not created personally by you or allow others to transfer WOM Tokens from their WOM Token account to any address created personally by you;
- You agree not to provide any information that is intended to misinform, misdirect, mislead, or otherwise deceive any users of the Services or any other third party
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Induce others to do any of the above.
BULLZ is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review or edit any content
However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
BULLZ respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is BULLZ’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see BULLZ’s Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy for further information.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services (including the Site and App) may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. BULLZ may provide links through User Generated Content to third-party websites or other resources. To the extent provided by us, we provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites.
Rewards. BULLZ has partnered with WOM Protocol to provide a reward mechanism for User Generated Content.
These rewards are based upon calculations and metrics as outlined in the WOM Protocol White Paper. BULLZ has the sole right to set the distribution algorithms at it’s sole discretion. Any changes from the WOM Protocol White Paper will be published in the BULLZ Payment Algorithm paper, if required. BULLZ Will notify you of changes to this Algorithm. Please note that, as of publishing these Terms and Conditions, BULLZ is using the standard WOM Protocol algorithm as published by WOM Protocol within their White Paper. Please also note that WOM is a crypto-currency facilitated by WOM Protocol and as such, any financial value associated with this crypto currency is subject to market forces and BULLZ does not warrant or guarantee that this crypto currency will have any financial value.
Compensation for User Generated Content that Facilitates an Affiliate Sale
Where BULLZ provisions an affiliate link attached to your User Generated Content, BULLZ commits that should a commission generating purchase be completed that can be absolutely attributed to the link associated with your content, BULLZ will apportion 50% of these commissions to you. BULLZ may, at our sole discretion and with notice, adjust this commission level. Any commissions will be displayed within the Apps for your information. Upon provision of bank details that are accessible from within the German banking system, these funds will be transferred to you from time to time. Typically, this will be when the balance is in excess of €1000, however transfer may be requested at a lower balance. Any and all fees associated with this transfer will be borne by you. The commission statement as shown within the Apps is complete. Once all commission transactions have passed any periods allowed for refund and reversal, the commission is considered final and final transactions will be noted within the Apps as such. You may ask for an audit of your commissions statement via firstname.lastname@example.org. Any audit results are considered complete and final and no further action is possible for the time period covered by the audit.
We may terminate or suspend, in whole or in part, your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your account at any time by going into your account settings on the App. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your account, the following Sections will survive: 6(a), 6(b), 6(c), 6(d), 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your account, any residual WOM or Commissions balances will be forfeit to BULLZ. You hereby consent in advance in any such instance to the transfer of all remaining WOM balances or other unpaid accruals attributed or owed to you at any prior time, to BULLZ, whether by action of BULLZ directly, or through such affirmative action of your own which may be reasonably requested by BULLZ. You additionally covenant to do any other thing reasonably necessary to effectuate such transfer, including signing any reasonable form of assignment, release, affidavit, or the like, attesting to an/or effectuating the transfer of ownership of such tokens to BULLZ.
As part of the Services, BULLZ makes functional use of certain third-party cryptographic tokens including, but not limited to those entitled “WOM” tokens (collectively, “WOM Tokens” or the “Tokens”). THE WOM TOKENS AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. In particular, the WOM tokens and the Services depend upon, without limitation, the Ethereum network and other third-party internet services, which we do not control. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content on the Services. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR USER GENERATED CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMUNICATIONS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND IN REGARD TO USER GENERATED CONTENT.
BULLZ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER’S OR THIRD PARTY’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY. WE DO NOT, AND CANNOT CONTROL YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY; WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM SUCH INTERACTION. BULLZ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER’S OR THIRD PARTY’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY. WE DO NOT, AND CANNOT CONTROL YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY; WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM SUCH INTERACTION
Limitation of Liability
- For the purposes of this Section 17, “BULLZ”, “we”, or “us” shall include BULLZ, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, agents, and successors and assigns.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER BULLZ NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT BULLZ OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BULLZ SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH CONTENT IS ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY USER CONTENT), AND THAT ANY RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, IN NO EVENT WILL BULLZ’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED TWENTY DOLLARS ($20).
- THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN BULLZ AND YOU. By using the Services, or holding or transacting in any Tokens, you accept and acknowledge that you understand the foregoing warranty disclaimer and limited liability terms.
Governing Law and Forum Choice
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Germany, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in Section 19 “Dispute Resolution,” the exclusive jurisdiction for all Disputes (defined below) that you and BULLZ are not required to arbitrate will be the courts located in Berlin, Germany, and you and BULLZ each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes
We each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. You and BULLZ agree that you and BULLZ are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
Exceptions and Opt-out
As limited exceptions to Section 19(a) above: (i) you may seek to resolve a Dispute in small claims court if it qualifies; and (ii) we each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights.
Class Action Waiver
YOU AND BULLZ AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, if the parties’ dispute is resolved through arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate another person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Dispute Resolution section shall be null and void.
With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 19(c) of these Terms (“Class Action Waiver”), if an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction decides that any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of these Terms will still apply.
Reservation of Rights
BULLZ and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Germany, the United States and other countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between BULLZ and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between BULLZ and you regarding the Services and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without BULLZ’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. BULLZ may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by BULLZ under these Terms will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by email, the date of sending will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Waiver of Rights
BULLZ’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of BULLZ. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact BULLZ at:
Address: 1 Nanson Road Level 3, Singapore 238909